Saturday, August 11, 2007

Irvine Spectrum

Last night we took Riley on her longest trip yet... to Irvine. I feel like the chauffeur as of late, since Natllely is always in the back with the little one. We drove down to the spectrum and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Riley behaved for the most part even with all the noise and commotion at the restaurant. After wards we pushed our stroller through the outdoor mall, had to get a caramel apple from Rocky Mountain for Natllely (of course). A good time was had by all. It’s nice to get out, when we can!


5 comments:

Heidi said...

HEY HEY!!! how are you guys? looks like you are getting out to see things! i bet natllely is excited to get out of the house. i know i was when we had Jackson (who will be 4 months in a few days). well tell her we said hello! and keep posting!

Jenn said...

JAMES! must have known you put this blog together... looks like you guys had fun out in Irvine. Your little family is really cute!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Hi Natllely and James,

I had no idea you had a blogspot! I also have one! I am so glad your doing well and your little girl is adorable!!!

Have a great day! Emily Thomas

Here is my Blog, if you want to check it out
http://www.emilymariethomas.blogspot.com/

The Greens said...

Hi Emily! Looks like you're doing well, nice to hear from you. I just graduated from UOP. With all the different counselors I had, I'm surprised, you didn't get assigned to me! But it's nice to take a break from school for awhile now and "apply" myself. =)