Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mexico Bike Ride


Couple weekends ago, headed down to Mexico with sister, bro-in-law, mom, aunts etc. to tackle the 50 mile 'fun' bike ride from Rosarito to Ensenada. It was loads of fun despite how out of shape I am. Left the wife and kid home this time but they'll be sure to catch the next one. We had some hicups at the start of the race (see stewarts blog for details) but everyone had fun, ate some tacos, bought some cheap souveneirs and headed home. Here's a picture some random photographer took at the top of one of the killer hills.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like a great time!!!

Brooke said...

James, this is your old friend, Brooke. I found your blog on Heather's. Your family is adorable! So I'm wondering why you aren't sporting the biking gear that I see everyone else wearing? Are you just too normal for it? If you'd like an invite to our family blog, my email is gbnield@yahoo.com