Friday, November 28, 2008

Round Two

For those of you who dont know, our little family of three will soon be a family of four. Yes, indeed, we are pregnant. AHHHHHHHHHHH! Can you believe it. its crazy, I know, but we figure we might as well have another. Rileys soo darn cute, we cant wait to see what the next one is like. We're due May 31st next year, so i'm currently 13 weeks pregos. Its been a rollercoaster ride. I've been hugging the toilet the past couple months and finding myself ridiculously emotional (I cry for the lamest things). Its all just part of the process, but we are very excited.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

How exciting! Thats awesome! I cant wait to hear what you will be having?

Lindz said...

Yah! That is so exciting! Riley is so cute that it will be fun to see you guys have another! Congrats!! Enjoy these last few months cuz having 2 little ones is crazy!! =)

Emily said...

CONGRATS!!! Everyone I know who is married it seems is having babies or just had a baby! But how special to see cute baby 2!!!

tracyjax said...

woo!! congrats! can't wait for riley part 2!

Chelsea Stewart said...

!!!!! I can't believe we missed the announcement on Thanksgiving, but it's ok. We are so excited for you! I can't wait for another little one to play with! Maybe he/she will be born on my b-day!

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

how exciting! congratulations!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is so exciting :)

Heather said...

Yay!!!!!! So excited for you guys! I hope you are having a boy and then our kids can be little buddies!!! I don't blame you for wanting to see what another will be like, Riley turned out super cute!!! I'm sure she will get some adorable and fun competition!