Friday, November 28, 2008

Wild Animal Park
















We had a fun time last week with Grandpa Green at the Wild Animal Park. It was Rileys first time to the zoo and she loved it. First of all, if you know Riley, you know she loves to dance. Everytime she would hear the african music she would stop what she was doing and start dancing. It took a while for us to get to our destinations because she just had to stop and dance. She was fascinated with the birds at the bird show. She saw eagles , falcons, condors, and all sorts of others. We even saw them feed which was kind of gross since they eat mice. Riley went into the petting zoo and got to see some deer hanging out. We went on the Journey into Africa tour ride and got to see so many amazing animals. It was a blast. I definately recommend it . It was a great day, the weather was beautiful, the animals were sweet, and Riley behaved. A success, if I do say so myself.





2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the elephant picture so beautiful and my favorite animal!!!

Heather said...

Fun! That park is so much better than a regular zoo I think cause they are in a more natural habitat! Riley is adorable!!!