Monday, January 26, 2009

Its a Girl!!!!

Can you believe it! Another Riley. That shoots my plan for only two kids right out the window. Poor james, he pleads, "who am I going to go camping with?". So now we're forced to try one more time for a boy. But after that, if we still don't have a boy, its time to adopt. My poor little body cant handle any more :) ....but seriously, we're thrilled to be having another little girl. Girls are so sweet and just so much fun to dress up. Its going to be a house full of ladies. James is out numbered (sucka!!) lol...
We've yet to decide on a name. We had one picked out, but are now debating it. We'll let you know when we've figured it out. -chao!

12 comments:

Lindz said...

Congrats!! It will be fun for them to be so close in age and be sisters!! I'm sure they will be best friends for life! How sweet!

erin and shaun said...

Congratulations! How fun for you guys! Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Emily said...

That is so exciting that your having a girl!!! I am sure third time is the charm! haha :) James will get his boy!

Heather said...

Yay! Congrats! I can't believe you are already half way through! That went by fast!!! I feel like I'm living in light speed, that is until I hit the last couple weeks and can't wait till this baby is out right? LOL! For now just trying to enjoy every moment and until the baby room is done I will not be ready! :)

Jenn said...

Congrats!! You guys will have fun with another little girl!

Sarah said...

Congrats! We are really excited for you!

Heidi said...

YAY!! we just found out today that we are joining the girl club too! SO exciting! CONGRATS!

Hillary said...

Congrats!

kori said...

Congratulations guys. It's a good thing James is used to being around a lot of girls
His sisters were good training

Laura said...

Ummmm, I'm so confused. Why is having a boy a necessity? And since when can girls not go camping?

Violet said...

Congrats!!!! That is so fun. I am sure she is going to be just as cute as her sister.

I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks you’re the best!

Natalie said...

Hi James!
Your family is so darling. Congrats on another girl.