Friday, April 24, 2009

Riley's Journal



Yesterday mom and dad took me to Kohl's. Mom needed new stretchy pants since my little sister is growing so fast. It's fun riding around in the Kohl's cart. I did some business in my diaper which usually isn't a big deal but mom forgot my diaper bag. She changed me in the restroom and decided to chance it, letting me go commando style to the register. Well sorry to say, but I just had way too much juice and had to soak my pants the the cart I was sitting in. My parents were pretty embarrased but maybe they'll remember my supplies next time. Lesson learned.

-Riley

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love it! She is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Lindz said...

That is so funny!! I bet you guys were dying!! =)

Heidi said...

thats hilarious! You are brave to even think that! I forget the diaper bag every once in a while too! love that pregnancy brain!

Rachel said...

Love the picture! So funny!